The Aikon AK32 35A 4-in-1 ESC comes with an STM32F051 processor with the latest BLHeli_32 firmware. It supports 2-6s input and comes with a current sensor to monitor the current output.
The Aikon AK32 35A 4-in-1 ESC is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware such as BLheli32, current sensor, and telemetry.
Previously available as a single ESC, this 4-in-1 ESC saves room and weight by combining four ESCs into one. It also protects your ESC by keeping it mounted in the center of your drone, away from the perils of being on a quad arm.
Pairs perfectly with the Aikon F4 Flight Controller.
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Battery: 2-6s
- Constant Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 45A
- Size: 36x36mm
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- MCU: STM32 051
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight( with/wire): 16g
- Signal wire length: 100mm
- Battery wire length: 100mm
- 1x Aikon AK32 35A 4-in-1 2-6S ESC
- 1x 330 uF 35v Capacitor