The Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 45A 6S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot1200
The Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 45A 6S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot1200. A powerful ESC with 32bit BLHeli capabilities. Tons of power, with reliable performance.
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- On board 10V &5V BEC , powering different accessories such as FC , VTX ,Camera and LED lights and etc.
|XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S|
|Application||FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase|
|LiPo Power input||3S-6S|
5V@1.5A / 10V@1.5A
|Input wires||12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)|
|Output Wire||No wires but solder tabs|
|XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no|
|Weight / Size||11.5g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm|
* Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside.